This program is being introduced to establish and promote rational and evidence based cosmological practice, the aim is
- To introduce the latest trends and techniques.
- To give the theory behind use and practical training.
- To help you adapt the prevalent techniques according to Indian skin.
- To help you setup your own practice by providing you access to materials, instruments and procuring the needed equipment’s.
- To help you train your staff for your practice.
MBBS, AYUSH Graduate
Setting up a cosmetology practice and integrate with your practice.
To integrate cosmeceuticals in your practice.
Other combination peels
Stretch marks – Carboxy therapy – introduction to machine and its use.
Surgery for cosmetologist and dermatologists
Nail surgery – demonstration and presentation
Radiofrequency – uses as a tool for surgery and skin rejuvenation
BOTOX – the acceptance in Indian patients step by step demonstration and hands on Simulator model.
Hair removal – the experience and challenges, demonstration of long pulse Ndvag laser.
The Practical useage in Indian skin – Fractional laser, Q switched NdYag Laser, Co2 Laser, and carboxy therapy of stretch marks.
Certificate will be awarded from "CCDTDR"
5 days contact classes in "New Delhi".
1. Download application form.Download Application Form
2. Make a Demand draft in favor of "CCDTDR"
3. Send application form with a demand draft and all the relevant document:
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate
- MBBS Certificate and Registration copy
4. Mailing address
The Medical Director,
New Delhi Healthcare Academy,
B - 41, First Floor, Shivalik, New Delhi - 110017
© 2018 NDHCA. All rights reserved.