Training program in management of Infertility provides essential learning for practicing Gynaecologists those who are just pass out from medical colleges and wish to persue career in the field of management of Infertility.
- Completion of 2 days training program will enable participants to understand
- Overview of Infertility.
- How to set up an Infertility clinic and IVF lab.
- Common Causes of female infertility.
- Investigation commonly ordered like
- Hormonal asseys
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Sonosalpingo graphy/HSG
- Semen Analysis
- Post coital test
- How to use above in judicial manner.
- Treatment plans.
- Details of ovulation induction and IUI.
- IVF Protocols Practical demonstration of semen preparations, IUI oocyte retrieral and embroyo transfer (Depending on availability of patents).
- Infertility Ultrasound and color Doppler in Obs & Gynae.
- Life term association for on line problem solving.
Certificate will be awarded from "CCDTDR"
2 days contact classes with Practical Training in "New Delhi"
1. Download application form. Download Application Form
2. Make a Demand draft in favor of "CCDTDR"
3. Send application form with a demand draft and all the relevant document:
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate
- MBBS Certificate and Registration copy
4. Mailing address
The Medical Director,
New Delhi Healthcare Academy,
B - 41, First Floor, Shivalik, New Delhi - 110017
© 2018 NDHCA. All rights reserved.