Echocardiography is routinely used in diagnosis, management and follow up of patients with any suspected or known heart diseases. This program is designed to impart knowledge on how to perform echocardiography in various cardiac diseases in order to arrive at correct diagnosis and management.
Graduate from Science Stream
Introduction & Aim of the course
- M – Mode & 2 D echo: Introduction and Demonstration of various tomographic planes and echo anatomical correlation
- Doppler and color flow mapping:Fundamental concepts and basic Doppler calculations
- M – Mode/2D Measurements
Session Two :-
Evaluation of LV function, calculation of ejection
- Assessment of LV systolic functions – Practical approach in assessing LV systolic function in day to day practice. Common problems & their solution.
-Basic of diastolic dysfunction
Session Three :-
- Valvularegurgitantlesions: Comprehensive evaluation, common pitfalls and solutions in clinical context.
- Comprehensive evaluation of mitral valve (Doppler & Color flow): Comprehensive evaluation of mitral stenosis & regurgitation. Common errors & how to avoid them, case studies.
- Comprehensive evaluation of aortic valve (Doppler & Color Flow):
- A step by step comprehensive evaluation, common pitfalls and solutions
Session Four :-
Concept of Hypokinesis, Akinesis, Dyskinesis& Aneurysm
-Cardiomyopathies – Their echo evaluation
-Echo evaluation of cad: Fraction &Territory of coronary artery supply
Session Five :-
Congenital heart disease
Segmental approach in diagnosis of congenital heart disease & Evaluation of acyanotic lesion
Acyanotic left to right shunts
Evaluation & Role of echo in deciding when to intervene?
Cyanotic congenital heart disease
Demonstration of Peripheral venous contrast echo
Session Six :-
Infective endocarditis – an introduction
MVPS – basics of live cases studies
Echo evaluation of pericardium
Constriction vs Restrictive cardiomyopathy vs. pericardial tamponade – Basic physiology, haemodynamics& how to differentiate them by echo?
Diseases of right heart – echo evaluation (corpulmonale, pulmonary artery hypertension, pulmonary embolism
Right ventricle evaluation in daily practice
Session Six :-
How not to miss a lesion by conventional imaging part
A complete echo study – suggested protocol
Echocardiography in Emergencies
Newer Advances in Echo.
MCQ in echocardiography
Certificate will be awarded from UGC approved University.
Postal mode with practical classes in New Delhi.
1. Download application form.Download Application Form
2. Make a Demand draft in favor of "New Delhi Healthcare Academy"
3. Send application form with a demand draft and all the relevant document:
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate
- MBBS Certificate and Registration copy
4. Mailing address
The Medical Director,
New Delhi Healthcare Academy,
B - 41, First Floor, Shivalik, New Delhi - 110017
© 2018 NDHCA. All rights reserved.