Training program in Musculoskeletal Diseases is designed for those doctors who wish to diagnose and manage patient with Rheumatologic Ailments. After completion of this program doctors will have sufficient insights to run Rheumatology clinic independently.Course Duration :-
Overview of Rheumatology
Pattern Reconstruction in Rheumatology
Examination of Joints (On Demand of Doctors)
Investigation for CTD
ANCA – P + C
Joint Injections & Aspiration – Indications/Contraindications
Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Management
Splints & Joint Protection Exercises (Optional)
Demonstration of DEXA
Osteoporosis and its Management
Outcome measures in Rheumatology
HAQ – Health Assessment questioner of Rheumatoid Arthritis
DAS – Diseases Activity Score of Rheumatoid Arthritis
BASDI – Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Diseases Index
Radiology of Joints
Discussion (Interesting Case Studies)
2 days contact classes in "New Delhi".
Diploma will be awarded from UGC recognized university..
1. Download application form.Download Application Form
2. Make a Demand draft in favor of "New Delhi Healthcare Academy"
3. Send application form with a demand draft and all the relevant document:
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate
- MBBS Certificate and Registration copy
4. Mailing address
The Medical Director,
New Delhi Healthcare Academy,
B - 41, First Floor, Shivalik, New Delhi - 110017
© 2018 NDHCA. All rights reserved.